For my dear students!!!

" Always life is wonderful ............. enjoy it!!!

sábado, 25 de octubre de 2014

Directions: Read the story and then answer the question below , traslate the story in your notebook............

My name is Julie. I have a friend. My friend lives in California. My friend is a girl. She is seventeen years old. Her name is Jessica Roberts. Jessica is cool. I like her a lot. She likes to read. She is a good reader. She is good at math, too. It is her best subject. Jessica is smart. I like to eat lunch with her. We eat lunch on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Jessica is my friend.

Do you have a good friend? What is he or she like? What things do you like to do together?

____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Nombre del padre de familia y del curso?
Correo electronico

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.